Saturday, May 29, 2010

Albums!!

Hi! Come and buy one of my albums. It's called, "Chicago Nights". The songs are:

Snowy Day Dreamer
Canyon (2010 Version)
I Need It
Baby
Up
Gambling Man
Cryin' Soldier
Charity
Domination and Liberty
Lizard
Rex

It was released a few months ago....

Alright, buy Foxtrot, too!

The Nice Life
Monkey
Shipshape
Nerds
Badness
XRay
Goodbye Texas
Vanished Girl

Buy the next album, Get a Grip!!

Twilight Stars
Nighttime
Down the River
Making it Out
What a Noise
History
Coffee
Badness (Remix)

Get my single song!

Joe
Joe Remix

I will be releasing a new album called Maple Eyes soon! I am working on it. I am here in Rehoboth, rehearsing and Memorial Day Vacation...
I am almost done Maple Eyes!! I started typing songs around New Years... And sang and rehearsed them too!! My first song is not up there, but it was Canyon, the 09 Version made in December.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog! Look forward to hearing the songs soon!

    ReplyDelete